Monday, January 26, 2009

Frugal Mommies

Phew!!

I don't know about you but I think our January meeting could have gone another hour at least!

There was such great information and I'm thankful that our group has been blessed with some really frugal mommies.

During and after the meeting there was A LOT of talk of having a recipe exchange. Well, we thought of one better. A resource just for our MOPS moms that has all of the great menu planning tools that Robyn shared and even the recipes. We are hoping that our mom's out there will share their recipes as well by email them to Tina to include on our recipe blog. You will see a button on the left sidebar here that links you to it.

We have tried to categorize each recipe so that when our database becomes better you can search by meal or main ingredient.

Also, I promised many of you I would put a link on here to the Muffin Tin Monday group that I found on Flickr. There are oodles and oodles of pictures showing what other moms have offered kids during this fun meal. I hope that you are able to incorporate this into you week, whether its for lunch or dinner!

See you on Friday February 6th!

MUFFIN TIN MONDAY

No comments: