Saturday, May 9, 2009

High Tea

Hello all you lovely Mama's!

I am at home resting from a wonderful "Power Tea" spent with some wonderful women!

Jolina and I want to thank all the women who served as Hostesses and those that took the time to make/bake and bring goodies for all those attending.

It is our hope that everyone went home with warm hearts and a little bit more insight about tea.

If you weren't able to make it I hope you are able to come next year!

I'm guessing at the totals since Jolina probably won't have the grand total until next week but I'm guessing we were able to raise close to $1300! The silent auction alone brought in close to $500 so another thank you for working with your tables to put them together.

I'm off of here to cuddle with the kids before I turn in for the night.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: